Saturday, September 15, 2007

No collision investigation

Maritime insurance claims are my forte... I've handled zillions of them, there's a book on board each and every vessel, this book has the contact for the ships P&I rep in each port in the world. A captain of a container vessel, if he had a discussion with another ship at sea about a collision, that captain would report that matter to those of concern, the ships owner, the ships agent and the ships P&I representative for the port to which he was sailing to. Does this make sense?

There is no doubt in my mind, no collision occurred.

No comments:

Vandalism and Fair Use

It seems that some energetic fans of Mr. Stowe have discovered this site and have a problem with it's content; All posts are welcome here whether you agree with this blog or not; however, nonsensical posts will be deleted.

We suggest you research the following terms: public figure, parody, and fair use.....and lighten up a bit, hey?